- Reservation Policy
- Requests are to be made to Director General Sports Punjab. The Sports Board Office will notify organizations regarding room availability within three business days (Monday - Friday).
- Reservations must be arranged by a person authorized to make financial contracts from the requesting organization. Billing arrangements must be clearly determined and agreed upon prior to event date.
- Sports Board Office must receive cancellations in writing at least two business days prior to a confirmed reservation. If cancellation notice is not received at least two business days prior and if the reserved facility has been set up, cost of set up will be charged. Sports Board reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel ANY reservation at any time for any reason.
- Sports Board does not assume any liability for articles lost, stolen, or misplaced on reserved facility. Necessary precautions should be taken to protect valuables.
- Person responsible for the event must have the copy of the reservation in his or her possession during the entire event.
General Terms & Conditions
- Weapons are not allowed in facility
- Alcohol and drugs are not allowed in the sports facilities and Hostels.
- During the competitions and stay, no political, unethical immoral, sectarian, and showing of banner and sloganing shall be allowed.
- Convenience and comfort of others must be observed while doing sports activities.
- Glass bottle are not allowed anywhere in the f
- Food items and drinks are only allowed in reception areas and cafeteria.
- Payments must be made in advance against the reservation of sports facilities.
- Booking must be requested at least 10 working days before the proposed dates of the event.
- In case of damage to Property, equipment and loss of items individual / organizers / player shall be made responsible to pay equal amount.
- All the players and sports organization shall be responsible to follow and observe all other terms and conditions of respective sports facility in addition to above mentioned general terms and conditions.
- It is highly appreciated and encouraged to maintain discipline and clean sports facilities during and after the sport event.