- Reservation Policy
- Requests can be made online by clicking here. The Sports Board Office will notify organizations regarding room availability within three business days (Monday - Friday).
- Reservations must be arranged by a person authorized to make financial contracts from the requesting organization. Billing arrangements must be clearly determined and agreed upon prior to event date.
- Sports Board Office must receive cancellations in writing at least two business days prior to a confirmed reservation. If cancellation notice is not received at least two business days prior and if the reserved facility has been set up, cost of set up will be charged. Sports Board reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel ANY reservation at any time for any reason.
- Sports Board does not assume any liability for articles lost, stolen, or misplaced on reserved facility. Necessary precautions should be taken to protect valuables.
- Person responsible for the event must have the copy of the reservation form in his or her possession during the entire event.
- All facilities of Sports Board are governed by Govt. of Punjab regulations.
- All persons using the facilities, including guests, are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with these norms of behaviour.
- All events scheduled must be conducted in the manner stipulated in the confirmation. No changes or additions can be made in this contract unless confirmed in writing by Sports Board Office.
- To submit a reservation request, please fill out and submit an Online Reservation Request Form. For more information, please call 0800-80001